Brake Service, Repair and Testing in Albany
With reference to brakes, you shouldn't leave it to the point that brake repairs become necessary.
Routine check ups such as those included in our 65 point vehicle report, which we provide with all full car services overseen by Dowsetts Automotive Services, are imperative for confirmation that your vehicle's brake system is well cared for. Our expert team of technicians will be happy to advise you when they suspect that service or repair of your brake system is indicated to stop it becoming a bigger issue.
Brake services we handle at Dowsetts Automotive Services include:
- Replace The Brake Pads
- Brake Fluid Flush And Replacement
- Brake Disc/Rotor And Drum Resurfacing or Machining
- Replacement Of Brake Discs And Drums
- Brake Caliper Replaced
- Brake Hose/Lines Replacement
- Replacement Of Complete Brake Systems
Get more information about Brake Services from your Repco Authorised Dealer Here.
If you percieve any symptoms that a car's braking system could possibly need service or repairs simply book online with us and have the brakes of your vehicle assessed through our Albany workshop today.
BOOK NOW CONTACT US
Brake warning signs to be on the alert for:
- Stickiness Of Brake Pedal
- Brakes Very Noisy
- Swerving Whenever Brakes Are Applied
- Vibration Whenever Brakes Are Used
- Brake Light Remains Lit
- Brake Pedal Feels Spongy
- Reduction In Stopping Ability
- Hard Brake pedal
To find out more pertaining to these warning signs with their probable causes visit 5 Warning Signs your Brakes need servicing